Benefits and virtues of donkey milk
Donkey milk is the milk that is closest to human breast milk, it was once used in orphanages where babies were suckled from the udders of donkeys. It is alsoa valuable beverage used throughout the world to successfully heal.
What does donkey milk contain?
In the donkey milk we find :
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, C, E
- Minerals and trace elements: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, zinc.
- Antimicrobial peptides (lysozymes, lactoferrin)
- Proteins (albumin, immunoglobulins, …)
- Alkylglycerols (involved in the immune response)
- Essential fatty acids (Omega 3, Omega 6)
The positive effects of donkey milk
The exceptional composition of donkey milk makes it a revitalizing, fortifying, detoxifying and regenerating ally that is suitable for infants, tired, sick or elderly people, but also for people wishing to preserve their health capital and maintain their physical, emotional and mental well-being.
It is ideal for people who are allergic to milk proteins (especially casein, which is the main one) and lactose present in goat, sheep and cow milk .
It is ideal for infants as a substitute for breast milk.
Donkey milk stimulates and strengthens the immune system of the body by increasing the number of antibodies, it participates in maintaining a good cardiovascular function, regulating blood pressure, it is also beneficial for the entire digestive sphere. Its ferments strengthen the intestinal flora, improve transit and promote liver detoxification.
Donkey’s milk is a precious actor in the fight against immunodeficiency during chemotherapy or long-term illness.
Donkey milk also has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory actions providing many benefits for the functioning of the body.
History and scientific studies on donkey milk
- Breastfeeding practices at Port Royal and the Children’s Aid Society in the late 19th century https://dumas.ccsd.cnrs.fr/dumas-00625364/document (from page 51 to 56)
- Study Sophie Yvon ” Design of a food product with constant health properties based on the characterization of the positive effects on the digestive sphere of a matrix naturally rich in lysozyme: donkey milk ” https://oatao.univ-toulouse.fr/19809/1/Yvon.pdf
A cure of organic donkey milk to boost your body before the effort!
Did you know that?
Donkey milk has the property to stimulate the immune system of the body, to regulate the transit, it is also an excellent source of vitamins and trace elements
But not only…